Thursday, April 8, 2010

Red Blossoms


Hi, welcome to my first post. I created this card for the Verve Friday Sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers forum. The challenge for the first week of April is to create cards with the following sketch and a choice between three living room pictures for color inspiration. I picked the red living room and decided to give it an Asian theme.I was so excited because I finally get to use my Asian embossing folder called "Mandarin Screen" for the red panel. I stamped the cherry blossoms on kraft paper then heat embossed. White Sakura gel pen was used on the center of the flowers for added details.

Supplies

Stamps: Inkadinkado, Papertrey Ink

Paper: Papertrey Ink (pure poppy and true black), kraft, scrap pack

Ink: red and black pigment ink, white Sakura gel pen

Accessories: eyelets, twine, button, cuttlebug embossing folder, petite scalloped oval nestabilities



1 comment:

  1. Love that red and the combo with the purple...it's striking! And that stamp is gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete