Monday, May 10, 2010

Wishing The Best & The Happiest


I created this card for Verve Sketch Challenge and chose the third room for color inspiration. The white embroidered fabric by the sewing machine and the hot pink chair really caught my eye and pink is really one of my favorite colors. The flowers were stamped, cut and adhered to the base with 3d pop dots. I used copic markers and glitter pen on the flowers.
Supplies
Stamp: Papertrey Ink, Verve

Paper: Papertrey Ink


Ink: Black and pink

Accessories: Felt rick rack, lace, organza ribbons, rhinestones, copic markers, glitter pen










2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVZE LOVE the coloring on the flowers. You did an amazing job. Your colors are gorgeous too.

    Mishy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I love your cards. I am an artist and I am looking for people who would be interested in designing for me. My work is on etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/annfort

    Would you be interested in working with my Fall digis and designing for Peacock Feathers?
    Blessings,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete